Once the floor of the famous Kiefer’s Restaurant—home to Cleveland’s best schnitzel for over 60 years—this one-of-kind Ohio City space is returning to its roots as a neighborhood gathering space.
Suited to a wide-range of activities—from corporate meetings to local planning sessions, from cocktail parties to launch and networking events—the 1,500 square foot space features high ceilings with light pouring in through paneled windows, beautiful mixed-use furniture, with a classic-meets-modern feel. The Drawing Room includes access to Foyer as spacious counter for appetizers and refreshments. The entrance is through Foyer cafe and features a reception desk and adjustable lighting and acoustics.
- Use of space on full day or hourly rate
- Use of table & chair inventory
- In-house sound system
- Restroom Facilities
- Handicap access
- Heating and air conditioning
- Electric service and lighting
- Flexibility to choose your own caterer or bring your own food
- Flexibility to bring your own beverages
- Flexibility to choose your own vendors
Please inquire directly for rates and availability.
- Catering Services
- Audio-visual Equipment
- Free-standing Partitions
- Registration Table